So, you scored 7.5 or higher on crowd reviews...congrats! Here's what you need to know about any collateral that may be used for your Crowd Picks feature.
- You must own 100% of the rights to any photo you upload to ReverbNation.
- Photos need to be high-resolution — make sure they’re big enough (at least 1000x1000 pixels) to look great on any device.
- Photos should contain only band members — not abstract or unrelated photos of places or things.
- Photos cannot contain any drugs, nudity, or extreme violence.
- Make sure everyone looks their best — don’t use a random cell phone photo someone took at practice.
- No copyrighted or trademarked images (e.g. logos) are allowed in your photos
- You must own 100% of the rights to any song you upload to ReverbNation — this includes any samples contained within an original composition.