Publishing Administration ensures your compositions are registered worldwide with performance rights organizations and includes the tracking and collection of royalties your compositions earn through, among other things, live performances.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delay in royalty collection after registration with PROs?
- What is Publishing Administration?
- Does ReverbNation have the Exclusive Right to administer my publishing?
- What is the term of my Publishing Administration Agreement?
- Do I need to own all rights to the composition(s) I submit?
- Does ReverbNation administer all of my compositions?
- When are my royalties reported?
- How do I terminate the Agreement?
- Must my compositions be original?
- Collection of royalties after termination for exploitation during the Term