In some cases, the relevant PROs delay payment of earned royalties for a period of months after registration of your composition with the applicable PRO. As a result, this may result in the delay of payment of earned royalties by the PROs to ReverbNation. This delay is not caused by or controlled by ReverbNation, but rather by the applicable PROs. However, once the uncollected royalties earned during that period of delay are collected by ReverbNation they will be attributed to your writer account.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delay in royalty collection after registration with PROs?
- What is Publishing Administration?
- Does ReverbNation have the Exclusive Right to administer my publishing?
- What is the term of my Publishing Administration Agreement?
- Do I need to own all rights to the composition(s) I submit?
- Does ReverbNation administer all of my compositions?
- When are my royalties reported?
- How do I terminate the Agreement?
- Must my compositions be original?
- Collection of royalties after termination for exploitation during the Term