Yes, you receive 85% of Net Income actually collected by ReverbNation, and ReverbNation retains the remaining 15%. Net Income is fully defined in the Agreement, but generally references collected gross income attributable to exploitation of the submitted compositions less customary publishing administration expenses, costs, fees, etc.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delay in royalty collection after registration with PROs?
- What is Publishing Administration?
- Does ReverbNation have the Exclusive Right to administer my publishing?
- What is the term of my Publishing Administration Agreement?
- Do I need to own all rights to the composition(s) I submit?
- Does ReverbNation administer all of my compositions?
- When are my royalties reported?
- How do I terminate the Agreement?
- Must my compositions be original?
- Collection of royalties after termination for exploitation during the Term