Are there any other fees other than the Songwriter Registration Fee?

Yes, you receive 85% of Net Income actually collected by ReverbNation, and ReverbNation retains the remaining 15%.  Net Income is fully defined in the Agreement, but generally references collected gross income attributable to exploitation of the submitted compositions less customary publishing administration expenses, costs, fees, etc.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request