Yes. But you should take down your release submitted through another distributor, and re-submit the release to us. You should not use multiple distribution channels for the same release. Retailers will reject the release if it is already in their systems. Submitting a release through multiple distributors could also result in the multiple versions of the release being displayed in retail stores. Unfortunately, we cannot transfer releases from one distribution company to ReverbNation. But you may request a take down through your current distributor and re-submit the content to us for distribution.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?