In some cases, yes. If the song is over ten minutes in length, retailers such as iTunes will mark the song as being available for "Album Only" purchase. This means that the song will not be available for individual download but will instead only be available with a full album purchase.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?