Yes. When creating the show, you will be given the option to associate the artist with either a ReverbNation profile or a Facebook page. If the artist does not have either of these options available, they will still be included in the show listing but will not be hyperlinked to an external ReverbNation profile or Facebook page.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the information in Venue Profile?
- Can fans sign up for our mailing list?
- How do I add shows to my ReverbNation profile?
- Can I manage my venue’s mailing list through ReverbNation?
- Can I add ticket links to the show listings?
- Why does Venue Profile request permissions for all of my Facebook pages?
- What specific buttons are available to use within Venue Profile?
- What other customization options are available within the app?
- How can I change the venue that is displaying on Venue Profile?
- How can I add Venue Profile?