No. We do not pay out for sales until we receive the ofﬁcial sales reports from the retailers. Sales reports are received once per month, and the report can detail sales that have occurred months prior. As we receive this information, we will use all reasonable efforts to provide it to you as soon as possible. On the rare occasion that your sales information and money is posted late, it is more than likely due to delays in reporting from the stores.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?