Once your campaign has gone live, you will be notified by our Industry Relations team. You can begin reviewing submissions at that time.
Articles in this section
- When should I start reviewing my submissions?
- How do I filter my artist submissions?
- Why have I not received a response regarding my Opportunity request?
- How do I create a Promoter Account?
- I’d like to run another campaign, what are the next steps?
- How will artists that are not selected be notified?
- What happens after I have booked my selected artists?
- I’ve made my selections but the artist is not responding. What do I do?
- Once I’ve made my selections, how do I finalize the offer and contact the artists?
- I’m locked out of my Promoter account. What do I do?