We can only add the application and sync to a musician/band page at Facebook, so it must say “Artist” on your page. To check/change that, click the “Edit Page” button at the top of the Admin Panel on your Facebook Timeline page and select "Update Page Info." Then, click the "Edit" link next to the "Category" section and change the page listing to Music > Artist.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from ReverbNation emails?
- What is Social Sync?
- Where can I change my location?
- What is an artist page?
- How do I change the password to my account?
- How do I sell my songs on ReverbNation?
- How do I change my artist name and/or URL (homepage) on ReverbNation?
- How can I submit a security vulnerability?
- Inactive Account
- U.S. Tax Withholding and Reporting Policy FAQs