Unfortunately, no. Crowd Review was overhauled in March 2017, and the collection and reporting system added dozens of new features and capabilities. This means that old Crowd Reviews will not be able to be converted into this new format. However, since you can order as many Crowd Reviews as you’d like on the same song, you can order new Crowd Review for your song and see the updated analysis in the new reports.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase Crowd Review?
- What is Crowd Review?
- I scored a 7.5 on my review which makes me eligible for a featured artist spot. How do I get it?
- How much does Crowd Review cost?
- How long does it take to generate my review/report?
- What are Advanced Insights?
- Can I have my old Crowd Review Reports updated to the new Crowd Review Reports?
- Why do I have new Fan Reach subscribers after ordering a Crowd Review?
- What are the editorial guidelines for my Crowd Picks feature?
- Why can't I select some of my songs for a Crowd Review?