Since the music fans who review your song are real people, we offer them the option to view your ReverbNation profile or opt-in directly to your Fan Reach list with your email. If you have new subscribers after ordering a Crowd Review, it’s a very good sign that your music is connecting with listeners.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase Crowd Review?
- What is Crowd Review?
- I scored a 7.5 on my review which makes me eligible for a featured artist spot. How do I get it?
- How much does Crowd Review cost?
- How long does it take to generate my review/report?
- What are Advanced Insights?
- Can I have my old Crowd Review Reports updated to the new Crowd Review Reports?
- Why do I have new Fan Reach subscribers after ordering a Crowd Review?
- What are the editorial guidelines for my Crowd Picks feature?
- Why can't I select some of my songs for a Crowd Review?