Remember, these are real fans online that are reviewing your music. To keep the integrity of the review, ReverbNation changes NOTHING about what the fan had to say about your music. For this reason, you may see shorthand typing, lowercase, etc, as we preserve the exact text the reviewer issued.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase Crowd Review?
- What is Crowd Review?
- I scored a 7.5 on my review which makes me eligible for a featured artist spot. How do I get it?
- How much does Crowd Review cost?
- How long does it take to generate my review/report?
- What are Advanced Insights?
- Can I have my old Crowd Review Reports updated to the new Crowd Review Reports?
- Why do I have new Fan Reach subscribers after ordering a Crowd Review?
- What are the editorial guidelines for my Crowd Picks feature?
- Why can't I select some of my songs for a Crowd Review?