Unfortunately, no. As soon as the review is purchased, the information starts to be distributed and can not be recalled.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase Crowd Review?
- What is Crowd Review?
- I scored a 7.5 on my review which makes me eligible for a featured artist spot. How do I get it?
- How much does Crowd Review cost?
- How long does it take to generate my review/report?
- What are Advanced Insights?
- Can I have my old Crowd Review Reports updated to the new Crowd Review Reports?
- Why do I have new Fan Reach subscribers after ordering a Crowd Review?
- What are the editorial guidelines for my Crowd Picks feature?
- Why can't I select some of my songs for a Crowd Review?