ReverbNation will pay you directly through your 'Credit Account' in your control room. You'll be responsible for distributing payment to the appropriate parties whether they are companies or individuals.
Articles in this section
- How much will companies pay to license my music?
- How much do I get paid when someone licenses my music?
- If I already have a company set up, can ReverbNation make payments directly?
- Do I have to get a lawyer to review this agreement?
- If I already have non-exclusive deals in place to help license my songs, am I still able to submit them to ReverbNation?
- Can I re-title my songs that are currently with a non-exclusive licensing agency and place them in the ReverbNation Licensing Program?