An RPK is a Reverb Press Kit, or a digital press kit that allows you to send key information about your band to agents, labels, managers, and venues in order to get your band more exposure or book shows. Unlike other digital press kits, the RPK can include customizable traits and statistics regarding your band’s online presence. RPKs can be sent direct to venue booking contacts through our GigFinder feature, sent out to any email address you would like to enter on your own, or used to submit to any of the Opportunities that we provide on the site.
Articles in this section
- How do I send/submit my RPK?
- How do I edit my RPK?
- Can I track my RPK?
- Can I send my RPK from my own personal email?
- Can I customize my RPK?
- Are Reverb Press Kits required to submit to opportunities?
- What is an RPK? What is it used for?
- What happens if I edit my existing RPK? Does this trigger real time changes to my already submitted RPKs?
- What happens if I cancel my RPK subscription?
- How do I cancel my RPK subscription?