Your songs will automatically appear with an option to buy them on your site, if you have set the price for the song. In order to set the price go to your content tab, click “Songs”, then click “Sell Your Music”. In this window you can set the price for your songs. After you have set the price the song will now be for sale on your site.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a domain name I already own with Site Builder?
- How do I setup my custom email on Gmail?
- How do I sell my music through my site?
- How do I track my analytics?
- How do I change the template for my site?
- How do I change my background image?
- Do RPK Only Songs Appear on the Site?
- What if I don't have any content for one of the sections within Site Builder?
- I added content to my profile, but it is not appearing on my site. Why?
- How much does Site Builder cost?