Login to your profile and click your profile photo in the top right area of your toolbar (User Menu) and choose “Settings” from the drop down. Then click “Services" in the left column and you'll be taken to your list of Active Current Premium Services. From there, just click the "Unsubscribe" button next to each service you wish to cancel. You'll be prompted to confirm your cancellation, so make sure you don't exit the screen until you receive a confirmation number (you'll also receive an automated email with that same number).
Articles in this section
- How do I send/submit my RPK?
- How do I edit my RPK?
- Can I track my RPK?
- Can I send my RPK from my own personal email?
- Can I customize my RPK?
- Are Reverb Press Kits required to submit to opportunities?
- What is an RPK? What is it used for?
- What happens if I edit my existing RPK? Does this trigger real time changes to my already submitted RPKs?
- What happens if I cancel my RPK subscription?
- How do I cancel my RPK subscription?