Yes, as is customary in publishing administration, the Agreement grants ReverbNation the exclusive right to administer the compositions you submit to the program.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delay in royalty collection after registration with PROs?
- What is Publishing Administration?
- Does ReverbNation have the Exclusive Right to administer my publishing?
- What is the term of my Publishing Administration Agreement?
- Do I need to own all rights to the composition(s) I submit?
- Does ReverbNation administer all of my compositions?
- When are my royalties reported?
- How do I terminate the Agreement?
- Must my compositions be original?
- Collection of royalties after termination for exploitation during the Term