Are there any other fees other than the Songwriter Registration Fee?

Yes, you receive 70% of Net Income actually collected by ReverbNation, and ReverbNation retains the remaining 30%. Net Income is fully defined in the Agreement, but generally references collected gross income attributable to exploitation of the submitted compositions less customary publishing administration expenses, costs, fees, etc.

1 out of 1 found this helpful