ReverbNation typically receives royalty statements from its publishing designee listing accrued royalties quarterly on the last day of January (for the 3-month period ending on the last day of the preceding October), the last day of April (for the 3-month period ending on the last day of the preceding January), the last day of July (for the 3-month period ending on the last day of the preceding April) and the last day of October (for the 3-month period ending on the last day of the preceding July) each calendar year. ReverbNation will render account statements to users in digital format and pay the amounts due to you within thirty days after ReverbNation receives any earned royalties.
Articles in this section
- Is there a delay in royalty collection after registration with PROs?
- What is Publishing Administration?
- Does ReverbNation have the Exclusive Right to administer my publishing?
- What is the term of my Publishing Administration Agreement?
- Do I need to own all rights to the composition(s) I submit?
- Does ReverbNation administer all of my compositions?
- When are my royalties reported?
- How do I terminate the Agreement?
- Must my compositions be original?
- Collection of royalties after termination for exploitation during the Term