No, you are merely granting us the right to Digitally Distribute your recordings and to otherwise use the recordings to the extent necessary to facilitate the Digital Distribution on your behalf. More information is available in the Digital Distribution Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?