If a store is currently available in a particular country, your release will be made available in the store. We deliver to iTunes Worldwide, for example, so if the iTunes Music Stores is available in a particular country, your release will be available for purchase in that country’s iTunes Music Store.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?