A Universal Product Code (UPC) is a number (from 12 to 14 characters long) exclusively associated with your release. If you are like most of the Artists on ReverbNation, this is your ﬁrst time publishing your music, which means you probably won't have a UPC. That's okay! We'll generate one for you for free! Retailers use the UPC as a unique identiﬁer for your release and track and report all sales according to the UPC. Most published CDs have the UPC printed, along with the bar code form, on the back cover.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?