Each retailer has their own set of genres so, while some retailers may list you under the exact genre that you submitted, others may add you to a similar genre if the genre that you chose is not an option in their store. The retailers have editorial discretion over the placement of your release so we unfortunately cannot change the genre for your release.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?