If the song you are submitting is a Cover Song, you should list the Composer of the original song when submitting your sound recording. Additionally, if you are submitting a Classical release, the Composer's name is also required. Other than these two examples, the listing of a Composer's name is not required.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?