If ReverbNations is assigning you a UPC code, the number will be provided in Tools > Distribution. You can take the number that we provide to various online locations and print the UPC bar code from there. Here are a few places that you can try: http://www.barcodesinc.com/generator/ or http://www.barcoding.com/upc/
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?