No. To add or remove tracks from a release, you will need to remove the album from the retailers, and re-submit the release from scratch with the necessary changes. Standard subscription fees will apply.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?