No, you must only list one primary artist (e.g., Scotty Reverb), who should in most cases be the actual performer of the sound recording. Listing multiple primary artists (e.g., Scotty Reverb/Joe Reverb or Scotty Reverb Feat. Joe Reverb) may cause the release to be rejected by distribution retailers. Band names with a primary artist and the name of their backing band (e.g, Scotty & The Reverbs) is permitted.
Articles in this section
- How quickly will I receive my UPC/ISRC information?
- I made a mistake with my submission. What do I do?
- What format do my songs have to be in?
- What are the formatting requirements for my cover art?
- What does my release status mean?
- What is a Trending Report?
- Paid Third-Party Services Guaranteeing Streams
- How do I convert my tracks into WAV format?
- How do I get my label to show up on my release?
- How do I know when my releases are actually live?