You will be paid 51.85% of the Net Royalties received by ReverbNation (equates to 35% of the gross fees charged for the license).
Articles in this section
- How much will companies pay to license my music?
- How much do I get paid when someone licenses my music?
- If I already have a company set up, can ReverbNation make payments directly?
- Do I have to get a lawyer to review this agreement?
- If I already have non-exclusive deals in place to help license my songs, am I still able to submit them to ReverbNation?
- Can I re-title my songs that are currently with a non-exclusive licensing agency and place them in the ReverbNation Licensing Program?