In order to maintain a chart position on ReverbNation's charts, you must have an active account. If your account has been dormant without login for over 60 days, your chart position will no longer be calculated. You can still accrue Band Equity Points during this time but you will not appear on the charts. Once you login to your account your chart position will be restored within 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from ReverbNation emails?
- What is Social Sync?
- Where can I change my location?
- What is an artist page?
- How do I change the password to my account?
- How do I sell my songs on ReverbNation?
- How do I change my artist name and/or URL (homepage) on ReverbNation?
- How can I submit a security vulnerability?
- Inactive Account
- U.S. Tax Withholding and Reporting Policy FAQs