If the streaming function has been disabled on a specific track, it is likely because that track is a “Cover Song.” In order to stream Cover Songs on the site various permissions and licenses permitting streaming and public performance are required. We always require users to own or control all required permissions and licenses to display their content on our site. If a particular song is identified as a Cover Song and streaming is disabled, you may remove the song from the site or you may exclusively designate the Cover Song as “download only” (provided you have secured the appropriate mechanical license permitting digital download).
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from ReverbNation emails?
- What is Social Sync?
- Where can I change my location?
- What is an artist page?
- How do I change the password to my account?
- How do I sell my songs on ReverbNation?
- How do I change my artist name and/or URL (homepage) on ReverbNation?
- How can I submit a security vulnerability?
- Inactive Account
- U.S. Tax Withholding and Reporting Policy FAQs