To change the template for your site, hover over the settings tab near the top of your screen, and then click “Template”. In the template window you can choose between the three different templates offered - Fixed, Parallax, and Float. After clicking your desired template, the template for your site will automatically update.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a domain name I already own with Site Builder?
- How do I setup my custom email on Gmail?
- How do I sell my music through my site?
- How do I track my analytics?
- How do I change the template for my site?
- How do I change my background image?
- Do RPK Only Songs Appear on the Site?
- What if I don't have any content for one of the sections within Site Builder?
- I added content to my profile, but it is not appearing on my site. Why?
- How much does Site Builder cost?