To change your background image, go to Tools>Site Builder. Select "Picture Options" to the right of your background image. In the drop down menu, select "Change Image". You can either upload a new image from your computer or choose from your ReverbNation gallery or our preselected image library. In the bottom right, a window will pop up letting you know that you have unsaved changes to your site. Select Save and Publish and your site should reflect your new background image.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a domain name I already own with Site Builder?
- How do I setup my custom email on Gmail?
- How do I sell my music through my site?
- How do I track my analytics?
- How do I change the template for my site?
- How do I change my background image?
- Do RPK Only Songs Appear on the Site?
- What if I don't have any content for one of the sections within Site Builder?
- I added content to my profile, but it is not appearing on my site. Why?
- How much does Site Builder cost?