The ReverbNation Flash player assumes that the MP3 files it plays have a sample rate of 44,100 Hz. If your song sounds too fast (as if the Chipmunks performed it) or too slow (as if it were in a slow-motion replay), it probably has a sample rate higher or lower than required. Re-encode your MP3 with a sample rate of 44,100 Hz (or 44.1 kHz) and upload it again.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from ReverbNation emails?
- What is Social Sync?
- Where can I change my location?
- What is an artist page?
- How do I change the password to my account?
- How do I sell my songs on ReverbNation?
- How do I change my artist name and/or URL (homepage) on ReverbNation?
- How can I submit a security vulnerability?
- Inactive Account
- U.S. Tax Withholding and Reporting Policy FAQs